1. Transfer weight to RF and place LF to side in PP without weight, QQ.
2. Close RF to LF and place LF to side in PP without weight, & S.
3. Chasse to R, RLR, cross LF behind RF in PP into Whisk, RF fwd and across in PP and CBMP, place LF to side in PP without weight, Q&QSQQ or Q&QQQS.
4. Chasse and Whisk as no. 3 above, 2-3 Promenade Link, Q&QSQQ or Q&QQQS.
5. Chasse and Whisk as no. 3 above then close RF to LF and place LF side in PP without weight, Q&QS&S.
6. Spin to R, RLR, up to a complete turn, then place LF to side in PP without weight, QQQQ.
7. Spin to R, RL, then continue as no. 3 above, QQQ&QSQQ or QQQ&QQQS, no. 4 above, QQQ&QSQQ or QQQ&QQQS, no. 5 above, QQQ&QS&S.
This advanced method of dancing the Oversway is to dance steps 1-3 and hold the position, keeping quite still, body tilted slightly to L, Lady to R with her head to R, QQS. Keep the feet in place and change abruptly to a R sway, lowering into L knee also lowering R shoulder and turning head slightly to R, Lady to L, S.
The Footwork of Step 3 is given as IE of B to indicate that the Heel lowers late.
Two days of competition for Amateur, Youth, Professional, and Pro/AmA. City Lights Ball is a "Must Go To" competition on the West Coast. NDCA recognized and also a DanceSport Series Event. Lcoated in San Jose on January 29th and 30th. Organized by Barbara Gore and Glenn Weiss.